/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

Good game

I disagree with those saying 'it's all about luck'. There is a certain amount of luck needed, but by holding down the jump button, you can jump higher and you also need to use gravity to line up the right jump. It's a lot like Super Meat Boy in that sense.

Either way, the game is very addictive, it has nice pixel art and the music is catchy.

The Sniper Assassin The Sniper Assassin

A good attempt

It's a good concept but has been done many times before. However, I think you should work on this and add some more detail such as shooting an enemy on the roof and they fall and kill someone etc. I like how some enemies need to be killed with more than one headshot as this adds more variety.

Maybe you could also make them move to add more of a challenge or upgrade sniper etc?

Mikomia responds:

Yeah, this game is really just a test as i am going to work with actionscript and art to make another one of these but make it the best sniper game ever created.

Dandy. Dandy.

Really great!

Wow this is a great, fun game! I got to chapter 4 and it was good although i did give up at that point because i was bored. But before that it was amazing!

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Awesome!

Vegetarion propaganda ftw! But seriously, this game is great. I love how meat boy slid and left marks with the blood (it is blood right?) and it was fun to play. I hope you make a sequel!

Co-operation Co-operation

Glitch in credits lvl

Good game but in credits, when you get to a part with the arrow jump things, you can be send flying towards a blue wall and the game glitches up. otherwise i had fun playing it and the music was great!

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

It wasn't bad

A fun game, but not sure if it really deserved front page. Also i do agree with the other comments about it being like spore but I don't know if this was intentional. If there's ever a remake, add more action and items

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Good game

awesome game + i like the mario galaxy music . People haven't noticed you didn't say this is my first flash game, you said it was the first one you enjoyed playing yourself. anyway keep up the good work!

Get the knife! Get the knife!

Not bad at all

The music was annoying and you need a life system so it's easier but it is a good first game. Also try to make better backgrounds so it looks better. I voted 5 as well so this has more chance of staying in.

DannTe responds:

thanks ill make it better next time :)

I hate N00bs Tutorial I hate N00bs Tutorial

Brilliant tut

I haven't been able to use other tutorials as easily and quickly as i can use yours! This is a very good tut and i'm glad you made it! Added to favs! Keep up the great work!

Wolfi07 responds:

Thanks :)

This Game SUCKS This Game SUCKS

Quite good!

Haha I like the name but I think It might put people off as they will think it's spam! It's a good concept and fun game but I think that after a while it gets boring. But anyway, keep up the good work!