The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Lovely

The animation was superb and I was literally on the edge of my seat during the climax. The ending was quite funny in my opinion, but did take away from the atmostphere (I'm guessing this is what you were going for anyway?)

Out of interest, were some of the sounds you used taken from Borderlands? They sound familiar

Incredible but true! Incredible but true!

Great!

Smooth animation and well drawn! It was very simple but still made me laugh.

I reckon this will be on the front page before too long ;)

Lazy Writing 1 Lazy Writing 1

I liked it!

It was nice to see a variety of different animation styles and a reference to Rejected cartoons. Twas also pretty funny :)

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

Good game

I disagree with those saying 'it's all about luck'. There is a certain amount of luck needed, but by holding down the jump button, you can jump higher and you also need to use gravity to line up the right jump. It's a lot like Super Meat Boy in that sense.

Either way, the game is very addictive, it has nice pixel art and the music is catchy.

The Sniper Assassin The Sniper Assassin

A good attempt

It's a good concept but has been done many times before. However, I think you should work on this and add some more detail such as shooting an enemy on the roof and they fall and kill someone etc. I like how some enemies need to be killed with more than one headshot as this adds more variety.

Maybe you could also make them move to add more of a challenge or upgrade sniper etc?

Mikomia responds:

Yeah, this game is really just a test as i am going to work with actionscript and art to make another one of these but make it the best sniper game ever created.

Dandy. Dandy.

Really great!

Wow this is a great, fun game! I got to chapter 4 and it was good although i did give up at that point because i was bored. But before that it was amazing!

SuperMarioLandRemix (Improved) SuperMarioLandRemix (Improved)

Amazing!

You make some of the best music I've heard on newgrounds! This is so simple yet very effective, please make more!

newskies responds:

Thank you very much!!

-&amp;lt;- CyberDisc -&amp;gt;- -<- CyberDisc ->-

Cool

pretty funky! It did get a bit repetive after a while though. First review yay!

CyberPot responds:

Heh thanks, yeah i know it gets a bit repetive just like all my other songs, but it´s hard to make difference in songs :) Thx for your Review!

Still Alive 8bit Version Still Alive 8bit Version

Nice.

I'm glad the song is not a lie

As If As If

Very nice indeed!

I love the palette you have here, it goes so well with the overall theme of the picture and gives a calm, relaxed feel. I'm guessing this is meant to reflect the personality of the character.

Hope to see more :D

naga siren naga siren

Is this yours?

The picture is very nice but I have reason to believe this is stolen. It was done in 2005 according to the date at the bottom yet this wasn't uploaded until 2010. More obviously, there is the logo and website this image was hosted on in the bottom right corner. If this was your image, wouldn't you have the original copy without the website name?